As you’re no doubt well-aware of by now, due to my repeated mentioning of it, I have been making a better habit of rotating my footwear and working forgotten pairs into rotation. I startred feeling bad about the continued buying of shoes and not wearing them. Well, same goes for the bags I own. Though instead of rotating them, I’m just not buying them anymore. As cool as Booq’s Taipan Slimcase ($80) is, I need another laptop bag like I need another Perez Hilton Twitter update. Stay strong.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.