Father’s Day is Sunday. I got some good ideas as to what to get the old man. I feel lucky to still have a good relationship with my dad. Some cats I know don’t. And I can’t comprehend that. It’s just what I’ve always known. Anyway, I like getting him stuff that isn’t conventional. For instance, he may appreciate Jim Datz’s Brooklyn Poster ($48) more than, say, a gift certificate to Best Buy. Well, that’s not fair. Anyone would. I would. Unless the gift certificate was enough for a 42″ plasma screen.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.