That story I told about my dad giving me a motorcycle and me never getting the darn thing running got me thinking about the generosity he’s shown me over the years. He’s always been one to help me out in any way possible, whether it be financially, emotionally, physically, constructionally, etc. It would have been sweet to get that motorbike running and repay all his generous deeds by planning some sort of cross-country ride. Though a cycle from Derringer probably wouldn’t be the best for said trip, I have been scanning Craigslist in hopes to find a little cafe racer for at least a short ride with him someday.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.