Got wind last night of a possible 4th of July camping trip happening somewhere in this great wide-open state’s wilderness. Whether or not it’s true is yet to be determined as I think it may have been a drunken convo between friends, but fingers crossed it happens. I need a camping trip like whoa. Pack up a waterproof Duffel Bag, stock up on brew, hot dogs, chips, and jerky and hit the fire circle. Damn. That sounds great right about now.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.