When I got my first Jack Spade bag, I thought I was one urbane mothereffer. I flaunted that thing with a cocky strut and more self-confidence than the world’s strongest man. That was until I went to NYC for the first time and saw how way more chic everyone was than me. Maybe dad can have the same fleeting feeling of “coolness” with a Jack Spade Wallet ($95). I just don’t think he cares for such nonsense.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.