Of all the shaving creams I’ve tried, I think my fave so far is Aveda’s Rosemary Mint. By buddy, Andrew,swears by the stuff, so I took a cue from him and gave it a go. Though I grow facial hair as fast as molasses in January, the two to four times a month I actually do have to shave, I opt for it. JPress’s Greenbrier ($27) looks nice though, too. Though I am quite hesitant to buy a product that goes on my face off the web without trying it out first. But it’s JPress right? A bowtie and some shave cream? Dapper, dapper.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.