I feel like I spend too much time defending why I like wearing a neck accessory, when really, I don’t think anyone cares. My brother busts my chops for it a bit, but he does for a lot of other things, too. So, maybe I’m overcompensating. I once knew this scrawny kid who had two anchors tattooed on his forearms. It made him look tough. In an ironic way. Not sure where I was headed with that sentiment. Something about the Obey Necklace ($34)…huh. Would you look at that? I’ve completely lost my train of thought.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.