I like my solid colors. Outfit of choice as of late and as the weather’s been getting nicer, save for the tornadoes and rain, is a good pair of jeans and a navy polo. Hat? Optional. If I’m in the mood. But as much as I like the look, there needs to be a hint of color splashed in there. Enter accessory. I’m digging on Paul Frank’s Smart Patrol ($125) to fit the bill. I worked so close to a Paul Frank store in Soho. Why didn’t I ever go? Shux.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.