I did something rather stupid last night: I took a sleeping pill around 7:30 or so but didn’t fall asleep. Rather, I cleaned my entire place and picked out the oddest clothes to wear to work today. Seriously. I put a pair of pants and a button down out that I swear I haven’t seen in ages. How the hell did I find them? Then I paired the ensemble with a pair of green Sperrys, sort of like these Chukkas ($70) but different, I bought about 5 years ago and have never worn. Well needless to say I got up early enough to pick out an entire new wardrobe for today. Me and Melatonin, man.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.