My buddy, Andy, had my copy of Big Lebowski for about two months. He watched it the day I let him borrow it, then threw it in his backpack and carried it everywhere with him on the off chance we ran into each other. Weeks went by and we were just too busy to ever hook up. Finally, during a Nuggets playoff game, we ran into each other at a tavern. Sure enough he had it in his small bag. If he had a bag the size of Triple Five Soul’s Addict ($65), we would never have found it. You know how things just go missing in bags themselves? Like women and purses and keys. Gents, messenger bags and dvds. Same thing.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.