Just yesterday, I called my brother Mr. Hand. But it was via text. Had it been in person, the full capacity of the joke could have been reached with the elongation of the ‘a’ in Hand. Mr. Haaand. Ha. I love Fast Times. I was going to go out tonight, but I might opt to stay in and watch Spicoli and co. Maybe have a cocktail, buy some Vans Shades ($25), order a pizza, and kick it. Hmmm sounds nice.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.