So yesterday, a little recap for ya. Amanda and Jess and I went to that supposed Lebowski-themed party only to find noone dressed up like anything, no music playing, and tons of meat being grilled. It was a blast, don’t get me wrong, but when you say you’re going to have a theme party and only the drinks serve as representation of said theme, just call it a “party.” Or go all out and get this Lebowski Painting ($20-$200) and spill white Russians everywhere.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.