I love me some new kicks. As guilty as I feel these days buying shoes, as I need another pair like I need Family Guy on DVD, there’s something killer about bringing a fresh pair home. But since I am making a wicked effort to NOT buy, I opted to wish, via the Vans site and their cool Customize Your Own Eras page. I made these. And If I wanted to bad enough, I’d shell out the $60 and have them delivered. But not today.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.