If I ever think I should start keeping my drinking in check, or if I’m ever worried I’m downing too many spirits, the fear usually passes as fast as it comes. Maybe it’s because I haven’t stepped up my game to the level of drinking out of 26 and 33oz glasses ($15), or because I don’t vomit blood. Either way, I don’t think a glass of white or two a day is that bad.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.