Isaac, a coworker of mine, and I just moved into a new office of our very own to help us better focus on future projects for work: site redesign, podcasting, print layouts, brainstorming sessions (or whatever the Autistic society wants to call it now), etc. It’s fun. But my side of the office is blank. He’s got pictures and posters. I need some character that reps me. The Hook Print ($30) is a tad on the creepy side, albeit it oddly attractive. I may have to keep looking.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.