What’s the worst thing about camping? Short answer: nothing. Long answer: the next morning, waking up in a glaring Sun, scrounging for water, stinking to high-heaven of campfire and light beer, and the duty of cleaning up. Compound this on the inevitable waking up to nature’s call and having to leave your sleeping bag in the cold night? Lippi Selk Sleeping Bag ($100) is lookin pret=ty tempting now, doesn’t it?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.