Nice. It’s a sick day and I’m finding some of the coziest items from around the Net. I’m a little too hazy and nauseas to translate any real antidotes, but I will say that a good pair of Sweatpants ($163) is a crucial part of anyone’s wardrobe. Especially when one gets all ready for work in the morning, gets all dressed up, goes in early, gets sick at his desk, sweats bullets, leaves, then comes home to spend the day in bed/on the couch.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.