When i was younger and I would get sick, my mom would always bring me flat soda and hot soup. I got to spend the day in my parents’ bed watching TV. Usually, by the end of the day I was well enough for a bowl of ice cream, which I devoured like I hadn’t eaten anything in years. I haven’t had ice cream in years now that I think about it. Maybe I will get an Ice Cream Cone (a Motorized One ($10) maybe???) to relive the old days today.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.