Twitter’s become quite the beast, hasn’t it? And how is it still around without advertising or anything apparent supporting it? Guess it’s just a couple of dudes doin what they love, lovin what they do. But thanks to Twitter and my pal on there, @Mwolpin, I was let in on a few sites that discount designer watches on the daily. Haven’t seen the Nixon Spencer ($240) on there yet, but a Movado is up for grabs now.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.