Amanda moved into a new place way far from her old place, causing one huge rift in her space/time continuum: she has to become accustomed to a new liquor store. And for the two of us, that’s a big deal. We went to her new booze shoppe to get the normal white and champy order, when I noticed the Red Truck Barrel ($30). Thing’s effin rad….if it were white wine. I don’t do reds anymore. But I do still listen to Bright Eyes.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.