My fave college rivalry of all time is either the CU Buffs/Nebraska Cornhusker or Army/Navy game. The CU game is mainly because I love Colorado and like watching them wipe the floor with any team. The Army/Navy game is cool because it’s two armed forces fighting each other. That’s like fire fighting lava. Just awesome. And I always envision tons of mud during the game. Just a f*cking mess. Rad. When I was 9, though, I went to DC with the folks and got a bunch of Hoyas gear from some street vendor, way more gaudy than the gear from RoyaleFam ($70), and I vowed to get into the Georgetown bulldogs. I never did. Go CU! Or CSU. Or Colorado.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.