There’s a few essentials I bring on every camping trip: Jerky, beer, a sleeping bag, and my beat up acoustic guitar. A knife is always a good thing to throw into the mix, but I don’t remember it in the same way I remember the other things. So, check this out, one of my best friends is back from Guatemala for a bit and wants to go camping this weekend. The Sigg Outdoor Cutlery ($20) tool would probably fall by the forgotten wayside, much like the knife, and headlamp for that matter, but that doesn’t mean it’s not terrificially convenient.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.