I’ve been on one cruise in my life. It was a pleasant experience. Stopped at some rad locales, got some hot sauce in Tortuga, a daquiri in St. Thomas, and a heat rash in some other port that now I can’t remember. I went with a now ex of mine’s family. Good times, really. Honestly though, cruises are nothing but a marathon of eating, and not being a huge eater myself, the 24 hour buffet of donuts and pizza didn’t appeal to me as much as I sometimes lead on about those foods exciting me. Our boat wasn’t the behemoth Eurodam 2009, but when you think of what cruise ships are and the fact that they do float, it sort of boggles the mind. Best not to think about it.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.