Here’s a funny story: Last Friday, remember how I posted up all that gear that I said Father’s would just love for Sunday’s Father’s Day? Then remember how noone called me out to tell me that instead of Father’s Day being this past Sunday, it’s actually this coming Sunday? To my loyal readers: thanks for turning a blind eye to my date-ignorance. Although I already got him Malcom Gladwell’s new book ( I hope he doesn’t read my blog and this ruins the surprise), I would have considered the Voodoo Knife Set ($70) as a gag gift to at least keep at the cabin in Breckenridge. I suppose there’s still time.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.