Wanna see me get into some trouble? Feed me tequila. The bad decisions start flying like flocks of pigeons in park squares. Case in point: Amanda’s Cinco de Mayo party. I shouldn’t admit to this via blog, as there were a few less-than-legal actions taken on my part. So, I will leave it at this: if you’re serving Tommy Gun Tequila ($52), take my keys away before I imbibe. Thx.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.