So there was that Big Lebowski party this past weekend that we went to. And Lebowski-fest comes to Denver soon. There’s a lot of this movie going around. But how come there’s no Fast Times at Ridgemont High-themed events coming around the bend? Perhaps it is up to me to throw one. Snag some Mr. Hand Shades ($10) and cheese pizza, maybe some short shorts and a VW van and hit Wash Park for some party time in the sunshine.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.