Last weekend, Luke took a nasty spill during his bike race and ended up with 9-10 stitches in his face and a concussion. I was in Chicago at the time, but I got the call from the hospital. How helpless did I feel? Very, would be the right answer. One thing I did notice though in Chicago? Dutch bikes are effing popular. I saw lots that looked like the Viva Kilo, too. I imagine that wiping out on one of these would leave you with more than 10 stitches and a concussion. Methinks broken bones are in store.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.