One of the funniest viral video pheonomenons I have seen of late is the Literal Music Videos. It’s just plain funny. And the guy sounds just like whatever singer he’s trying to. Good work for sure. Took some time on those. Admirable. I think a real feat, though, would be to take, say, November Rain, and turn it into a literal version. Now that’d be something. The 80s rockers, probably featured somewhere on Chop Shop’s T Shirt ($20) are good because of how ridiculous they look, though. Axl did wear some stupid stuff too though. Not the NWA Hat/Catcher’s Chest Pad/Kilt/Combat Boot ensemble though. That was gold!
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.