So as I made very apparent yesterday via Tweets and texts, I was a sick lil guy. All day I was just weak and nauseas and awnry (one of my fave words, btw). I’m good today thanks in large part to an impromptu 3 hour walk I took later in the day yesterday for the sake of fresh air and some Vitamin D. While I was out, I came across this homeless guy, drunk as a skunk, falling over, dropping all his stuff, yelling nonsensically, and asking me for money. Funny thing was, aside from some of the things he was yelling about, at the same time he was asking me for money, he was dropping all of the bills and change he had collected and wasn’t bothering to pick them up. Had he stuffed said funds in a proper Ruck Sack ($387), he wouldn’t be having that problem. However, I don’t think he could afford the Clot x Head Porter one.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.