I love that Seinfeld episode where the guy shaves his head then Elaine sees his driver’s license and convinces him to grow his hair back in. Then he finds out he’s going bald and slowly goes the way of George, wearing sweatsuits and donning a meatball sub-stained shirt. If you’re going bald, I think the shaved head look is a good way to go. Kncok on wood I’ll never have to do it, but if I do, I’m gonna go for the shave. And since Jack from 30 Rock says a haircut is the suit for your head, investing in Headblade’s Platinum Kit ($100) is a good way to go. You don’t want gnarly gashes and knicks do ya?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.