When I was a lad, methinks I was sort of a prick at times. I would get upset when my folks refused to buy me the “Air” versions of Nikes. In turn, I’d get hassled on the schoolyard for having the “cheap” variety of the Jordan’s. Looking back, my parents made the right choice. My feet grew fast and there was no point in shelling out the bigger bucks for kicks I’d soon grow out of. But I would razz the kids who wore Keds, thinking they were even cheaper than me. Ass. I mean, they weren’t sportin the Royal Masters ($75) or anything, but really, a shoe is just a shoe. It’s not a reflection of character. Unless you’re deadset on always wearing only the very limited editions of everything. Then it’s sorta like, “Dude. Really? Might wanna think about maybe getting a life…”
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.