I’m too loose about what I say when it comes to how many spirits I imbibe. I gotta pull the reigns back a bit, both on talking about white wine and how much of it makes its way down my throat. Of course, that’s almost half my fodder, so I would need a whole new approach if I did that. Maybe switch to rum. Keep the experiences/stories fresh. Hmmm. Rum and Cherry Coke Zero is a fave libation of mine. And I could then light a Rum Candle ($48) to really augment the night. It’d be like eating cookies with a sugar cookie candle lit. But healthier, depending on what you consider healthy.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.