So I’m officially planning a second trip to NYC in 2009. I’ve already got the October-NYC-BikeKill trip set up (or at least on the horizon), but I want to get there this Summer. I like packing a large bag, something in the area of the Ragged Edge Sailcloth ($185), halfway full in anticipation of the shopping spree that inevitably comes along with a trip to the city. Now I just gotta pick a date and check the old bank acct to see what the deal is. Hmm, I also got that wedding coming up…This might prove tricky.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.