I’ve been trying to get better about using my calendar, whether it be my blotter at the office or on my phone. Facebook somehow linked all the birthdays and events I want to remember right into my phone, so that was convenient and welcomed. I’ve “remembered” some possibly-forgotten birthdays this way. I suck at being a friend sometime. I used my work calendar today to mark off vacation time. Wisconsin roadtrip! I wish could download Uniqlo’s Calendar to my desktop. It’s cool. I think they’re developing that technology. But since Uniqlo is a Japanese brand, I’m sure they’ve had the technology for years already over there. We’re so behind.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.