I’m listening to a compilation of pop punk bands doing terrible love/pop songs from the recent past. Currently, A Change of Pace is doing a rendition of LFO’s “Summer Girls.” What an awful song. Awful. The cover is tongue-in-cheek and all, but I don’t think even this is acceptable. Regardless, the song does get me thinking Summer, obviously. And what better way to kick off the season (this Sunday!!!) than rockin a new pair of Vans Raglans ($65), even if they are from the Fall ’09 collection? A collaboration pair even. Hot stuff, comin through. And I don’t like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch. One last thing, too. Vans is runnin a sweepstakes, seeing two lucky winners walk away with a free pair of these Raglans and a T-Shirt.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.