I talk about NYC constantly and often have these delusions of grandeur of one day living in the city again. Then I remember my last aspartment there and compare it to my current place is Denver and the desire to move back to Gotham quickly dissipates. I do miss the little side-street shops, many of which I did not have the time to get to. Dave’s Quality Meats is among that list. Which is a bummer because they have some cool stuff at the shop that I would no doubt have dropped a grip of dollars on. Maybe when I visit next, these Oakley’s will be available. I’ve been meaning to pick up a pair of Frogskins anyway, and my not get a unique pair, right?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.