Ever since I got my BB Storm, I’ve been in the market of protecting it from the outside world. Meaning, I need a good case for it. I got a silicon one for about $.35 off Amazon (oh, the Marketplace) and one for roughly $20 from the Verizon store the day I got the phone. But one case is too clunky and the other is too flimsy. Not sure a Felt Case ($20) is really what i’m looking for, but for that price, it’s not a bad purchase. A case for…stuff…is never a bad idea.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.