When you don’t have a porch or balcony, any excuse to get outside is a good one. Whether it be a bike ride or a BBQ, getting me out of my place is as simple as a phone call, unless the Simpsons are on. Then you can forget about it. Or if I’ve just started a Paul Walker movie. Afterwards though, you sure can join me at the park with my Portable BBQ ($41) and listen to me quote Fast and Furious all the way through. Really. You’re invited. Bring beer.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.