I’ve been trying to get better about not going to the grocery store on the daily, but it’s proving a futile effort at the moment. I find something calming walking up and down the aisles. Oh well. It’s not that big of a deal. The real danger lies when I got to Argonaut and start browsing the boxed wine and tequila sections. I may go with a $10 box of Vella before I splurge on Stallion Tequila ($68), but the day that happens is coming closer and closer. I’ve gotta think about possibly maybe perhaps curbing this thing…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.