I’ve got a candy dish on my desk at work that I recently stocked full of Reese’s Peanut Cups and ever since, more and more people have come to me conveniently with all sorts of needs. Before I put the candy out, not a lot of visitors graced my office. Methinks there’s a connection here. Son of a gun. I should hide them, maybe invest in the Delete Grenade ($25), for a few days/weeks and see how the foot traffic is impacted. It would save me some money when it comes to having ro buy more stock. Or maybe I’m just that popular around the office. Now, which color?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.