Remember yesterday how I was talking about decorating the walls of my new office with a good looking poster? I do, and that’s really what’s important. As much as I don’t like merely reporting on a product, I think I may have found the perfect wall-art via this Colour Map from the Future Mapping Company ($32) is nothing short of completely rad and would look sweet in my space. Alas, I have about three other incredibly cool prints I need to still get framed. Dilemmas.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.