Sort of randomly, Luke and I went to Film on the Rocks last night and watched the Big Lebowski. It was a blast, plus we got contact highs. I haven’t “puffed a doob” nor been high since I was 18, I think. It was actually kind of funny. But the night and The Dude got me thinking about the fact that Lebowski Fest is headed to Denver this year. Actually, it’s coming Sept. 8-9, corresponding perfectly with the release of season five of The Office on DVD ($39). Wreck myself at Lebowski Fest then recoop for a day or two in front of the tv with a new DVD series. Purrrrfect.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.