I haven’t worn my Sperrys in awhile due to the fact that I bought those Sebagos and haven’t worn them out much. And since I’ve moved into the game of rotating my wardrobe more often, I’ve been killin it with different footwear everyday. But what were once $100, The Broken In Suede Sperry Topsiders (now $78) at JCrew.com have gone on sale. I see no better reason to snag yet another pair of my favorite style of shoe. Of course, I am going to Nordstrom Rack this weekend. SO perhaps I will wait to see what they have…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.