I haven’t had Floorplay in quite some time. Floorplay, you ask? Oh, it’s just a little boardgame night I host at my place usually. Friends come over, play a few games (Catch Phrase and Apples to Apples are the popular choices), and just hang out. It’s nice and low key…especially in this economy, ya know? Board games are expensive though. For instance, Apples to Apples was like $30. A Chocolate Chess Set will set ya know $180. Of course, it’s handmade. And edible. But still. Now for some reason I really wanna play Uno.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.