The weather’s been nothing short of wacky here in Colorado lately. It’s beautiful all day, then once the 5 O’Clock bell rings, it starts to rain. And on the weekends? Rain. SO the only time I do get outside, it’s raining. I take a few breaks a day to capture some of the sun in my skin, but it’s getting a bit ludicrous. So for those bikerides post-work, it’s crucial to keep the contents inside my pack dry, which is why KZO’s Camera Backpack ($375) is appealing. I could care less if I get wet (like Andrew WK), but if my phone, camera, and/or iPod feel the moisture, they’re toast. And screw that noise.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.