Last night after happy hour, I did indeed stop into Argonaut like I said I was going to. Though I didn’t pick up and Stallion or Tommy Gun Tequila, I did peruse the rum section as I am prone to do. Before realizing that all I wanted was a bottle of white, I spotted Pyrat Rum ($29). Then I made about 50 pirate jokes in my head, not excluding wanting a bottle of ARRRndre. Oh geez.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.