It sold, it sold, it sold! Luke’s Bridgestone sold. I discounted it to keep it in “the family,” and sold the badass beast to Jer-bear last night. I’d rather sell something like that bike for a little less and get to see it more often than have some a-hole from Craigslist take it off my hands. So many scammers on there. Also, what’s the deal with answering ads when you have NO interest in buying it? I got so many, “Hey dude that’s a cool bike. Too bad about the dent.” “Yo – I’d take it but I can’t afford it.” Well, then don’t waste my time! Okay, I’m calm. See ya at the Bicycle Film Festival. (In Denver Oct 28-31)
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.