My friend said to me the other day, “DJ nights are like assholes and opinions: Everyone’s got one.” I think the same could be said about blogs. But like DJ nights, you gotta have a unique approach to make yours better than the rest. Sure, posting limited edition shoes and 2011 Spring/Summer lines from companies you’ve never heard of is easy enough to do, but if I don’t care about the product, why would I expect you to? Not to mention there are already enough sites doing that. I bring you Fuck Your Blog Shirts ($25) and Keds Shoes and stuff you can actually own. While I wouldn’t go profane, I will say I like when blogs add the personal touch versus merely reporting on a product.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.