My buddy over at EdTheGent.com posted up a slew of Father’s Day gift ideas from items I posted here on Momentum. He’s a great dude. We chat via Twitter long into the light morning hours about dreams and bunnies and candy and clouds and…okay well, that doesn’t actually happen. Though we have discussed in short working together on a list of what a proper gentleman should own come Summer. I’ve got a few items checked off the list, but I’m tacking on Gus’s Horizontal Wallet ($155). A wallet should be a subtle accessory used for your fave credit card, ID, and some cold hard cash. Not like the one George Constanza carries.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.