In my attempts to sort of better-ze my life, I’m going through all my kitchenware and getting everything uniform. Whether it be a set of really good wine glasses, new cutlery, or some nice stainless steel appliances, it’s proven to be quite the process. I would like to add CB2’s Andy Warhol Quote Plates ($1/each) to the list of improvements, but then I’m stuck with the conundrum of what to do with my old plates. Goodwill? Do they take that stuff?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.